This exhibition took place at hotel Ladron de Agua from July 1st 2017 until August 31st 2017.
Javier Korral completed an industrial’s (Painting) Master’s degree in Granada, whilst at the same time working in the jewellery workshop of the sculptor Miguel Moreno. For three years, he was student of the school of applied arts and crafts in the same city, the courses included drawing and modelling. He began the studies of technical architecture, living simultaneously with poets and writers who always encouraged him in his creative work. He has made several individual and collective exhibitions. After he graduated in design. Graduated in sculpture and carving in stone. He is currently engaged to painting, he is involved with a study in the design of buildings along with another Architects.
The following exhibitions are between the years 1976 and 2011.
MAIN COLLECTIVE EXHIBITIONS
- Award city of Granada
- X Rafael Zabaleta competition, Quesada Jaén
- Gabriel Morcillo Award, Excma. Provincial Council of Granada
- Cultural Conference Excma Provincial Council of Granada
- Second Biennial Hall of Peinture Contemporaine of Savigny-Le-Temple Paris (France)
LATEST COLLECTIVE EXHIBITIONS
- Multicultural Bus Station of Cordoba
- Painting competition –Selection. Collective Exhibition Alora (Malaga)
- Painting competition –Selection. Collective Exhibition in Slate (Malaga)
- Painting competition-Selection. Collective Exhibition in Espiel (Cordoba)
- Biannual Savanin- Temple, Paris, FRANCE
SOME INDIVIDUAL EXHIBITIONS
- Verastilo Gallery. Vera Almeria
- Cultural Center Maracena
- San Bartolome & Santiago High school. Granada University
- Reading centre. Reus. Tarragona
- Saving bank – Tarragona
- The << Tertulia>> de Granada
- House of Granada in Madrid
- Manuel de Falla Cultural center. Granada
- Sevilla House in Madrid
- Cultural Center <<Dari>>. Granada
- Saving bank of Granada in Almeria
- Condes of Gabia of “ Excma “Palace. Provincial Council
- Excma. Almeria Council. Luces Palace
- Cinchilla room. Granada
- Faculty of philosophy and letters of Granada
- Biannual of Paris. International selection of Europe
- Artistic Centre of Granada
- Second Contest Prize of Painting and Sculpture. Granada E.A.T
- Second Prize of Mines of Espiel, granted by the painter Antonio Lopez
- Participation in several competitions of ideas of the architectural field at the national level. Along with team of architects
- 4th Award in Alhama City
His work is in private collections and official entities from different cities in Spain and France.
His work always been a search. In the beginning he decided to go for surrealism from Tito Ortiz Television Journalist and broadcaster, who said that his figures were different to the others. Then, opted for the writings of Luis Antonio de Villena, and design of the catalog of the H.E. Granada council catalog of postmodernity.
By 1999 he opted for the impressionism, realistic and from 2003 after several trials and experiences of strokes and colours with different elements, in order to obtain various textures he finally opted for what is called nowadays as Aqueous Painting (Dream Paint)